Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 6 - Books

Day 6 - Your favorite book.

Huck Finn - A classic which has been my "favorite book" since high school. This book makes me laugh out loud and I simply love every part of it.


Mitford Series - I have a tiny old-lady crush on Father Tim. When Josh grows up, I hope he become a rector.
The Mitford Years: At home in Mitford [Book]

Anne of Green Gables - A bathtub book.
Front Cover

The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - There are a few lines from this book that are a permenant part of my vocabulary. ("Love to Little Johnny and more to you,") and I immediately fell in love with the entire society.
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

In a nutshell I love book which are "charming" and "delightful" just as much I love boys who are "sharp". It's the 80-year-old inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |