Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Ashley,

Remember how I never learned to do my hair? And remember how we thought I could handle it? We were half right.

See how cute I am?


But then there's this side....


And I can't get that wonky curling business on the left side of my face (in the photo...it's really my right side)  to do what is should, add one widows peak and I look exactly as frumpy as I always do. *sigh*

I wonder if I'll ever grow up.

Love,
Amy

PS I've had nothing but compliments since you did it - THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. oh i love it so much! i've always wished i could be light or dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest...I couldn't stop checking you out on Sunday with that fancy new hair-do and your hot body. Just saying- you are one hot mama! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair!

    ReplyDelete

Share |