Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11 - Sad Pictures

Day 11 - A picture that makes you angry/sad. 

This picture makes me sad because of what I looked like. That is one very large lady. I'm still very large, but I'm better than I was. 
Ryann and I are getting ready to go camping in 2008.

This one makes me sad because check out how tan I was!!! Where did that go?!?!?!
This is me camping last summer (2010).

Remember when the sun came out for more then 30 seconds at a time? Remember when you could leave your house without putting shoes on? Remember WAY back in the days that you would get into the water to cool off instead of warm up? Remember the summertime? I never would have thought I'd miss the blistering heat and the constant sweating - but I do. And the tan. Go ahead. Start the chorus of "I told you so" I'll be singing it back to you in September anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |