Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 8 - A Quote

A teeny tiny part of me wants to put a quote like "gosh.....gimme my chapstick!" or "I say more dumb things before 9am than most people say all day." and then we can all laugh.

But the truth is that there are a whole lotta intelligent people out there who say some incredibly profound things and I really love those things too. The one that is currently on my bathroom mirror (and thereby trapped in my brain) is this:

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

2 comments:

  1. That is a great thought! BUt on to the chapstick one....Matt works at a bank, and the guy who wrote Napolean Dynamite came in (one of the workers knew who he was). The person helping him said, "Man my lips hurt really bad, I need some chapstick" to him, having no idea who it was. After he left they let the teller in on the secret. Kind of funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are so terribly inspirational...even if you do say dumb things before 9am, however "gimme my chapstick" is extremely important this time of year with the high winds and the cold (I'm Canadian, "Gimme my chapstick!" is our greeting).
    Glad you take comfort in deep thought.
    It's sort of makes me feel inadequate, though. Don't come to my blog. Especially not today. I'm pretty sure you will find I have as much depth as a sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete

Share |