Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Accidentally Woke Up....and Other Sad Stories

It's all Josh's fault really - he slept on the wrong side of the bed because I'd "had it up to HERE with this day!" and he was still doing homework.

So when the alarm went off, he asked "snooze or off" and I picked snooze.

When it went off again 2 minutes later, I got up. Went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, got dressed and sat down in front of the computer to put my shoes on.

Then I checked the clock to see how late I was.

Negative 25 minutes.

Apparently Josh set HIS alarm for 5 and I set mine for 5:25, only I woke up with his alarm and he has yet to wake up to my alarm.

Why don't I just go back to bed? Because my shoes are on and my mouth is minty fresh.

Also my dishes aren't clean and my toenails aren't properly polished.

I think it's going to be a sad day, because I literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is a sad day!! Eat some chocolate/drink some hot chocolate, you'll feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh sorry. I hate that sort of beginning. Read your Book of mormon, that always helps me.

    ReplyDelete

Share |