Tuesday, November 8, 2011

face-creases and pirates

Breastfeeding is probably one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. Which is saying something considering I've been kayaking off the coast of Alaska.

One of my favorite parts of breastfeeding is what John's face does when it's smashed all up in my boob. His nose and lips get these crazy-deep creases and his bottom eye is smooshed shut. I can almost hear his pirate "argggg!"

But the best breastfeeding face he makes is the mouth-hanging-open fallen-asleep milk-drunk satisfied face he makes when he's through.

3 comments:

  1. I can't say how happy I am that everything's working out for you in the BF department this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing so sweet as satisfied face that they make when their belly is full of mamma's warm liquid gold! So glad it is going well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share |