Monday, November 28, 2011

Progress

Tommy & John have been making some serious progress in their strained relationship. 

Tonight I got John out of his bundled car-seated routine and we all sat around watching him lay there. 

Tommy pointed and giggled and "sorry John"ed at him for longer than he ever has before. Plus the two of them compared muscles. So I'm pretty sure there's nothing left except for Tommy to teach Little John how to kiss and drive. Right? 

"Muscles!"
Did you wanna catch the live version?

My mom always says that seeing us (her kids) get along is her favorite thing ever. I thought she was lying until tonight.

Best. Night. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say I love you and think you are super mom. Really truly when I grow up I want to be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck! We loved that video clip! Tommy loves his brother Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Share |