Thursday, March 29, 2012

St. George: The Food

I have an idea for you.

Tell Facebook that you're somewhere cool (or at home) for a limited time and ask people what you should eat and do. Then try to do it all in 3 days.

You'll die. I promise.

But that won't stop you from eating so many good (new!) things that you'll never want to go home.

Because lookit.

Cupcakes from 25 Main (1 bite of 6 cupcakes is  more than 1 bite...)

Is there something better than eating Cafe Rio in bed? I think not.

Tommy ate at least 1.5 boiled eggs every morning for breakfast. This kid is gonna go NUTSO at Easter.

Mongolian - hideous picture of me, but the handsomest dude I know is sitting on my lap anyway. So.....

Oh the fortune cookies.

Sometimes I drink wicked things while looking out of the corner of my eye to see if I'm  gonna get grounded.

We were there for 4 days. I ate at least 4 sandwiches.

Um sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping sauce? Wow.

And even in St. George, Subway makes the best sandwich.

I didn't know it, but Yogi Berry (our little yogurt shop here) sucks. This place was AMAZING.

Miraculously I didn't gain any weight on this trip. (I'll wait while you applaud.)

Because oh. my gosh. we ate good food and I did (almost) zero dishes the entire week. I could go the rest of my life not doing dishes. (But I could not go the rest of my life eating fast food...so....)

1 comment:

  1. You had me at Cafe Rio in bed and marshmallow dipping sauce!
    (Standing ovation)

    ReplyDelete

Share |