Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring

I swear I'm not one of those people who thinks that the first sunny day in 6 months means that spring is here.

I'm confident that it will snow again.

And I know they don't open the pool for 2 more months.

But still

It looks like spring...
A beautiful afternoon at temple square playing in the water (shhh! don't tell!) and soaking in the sunshine.


It smells like spring...
Fresh grilled pineapple. Try not to drool on the keyboard.

And my washing machine is inexplicably fully of sand...
OK, maybe it's explicable. :)

So...I'm calling it Spring even if it does snow next week.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy says, "who's that guy in the sand?" I love that photo you got by the temple, so cute! It really does look like spring so it's hard not to get excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. In Utah we might as well call any spring-ish day spring because that is all we are going to get anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Share |