Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Harry Potter

I finally finished Harry Potter. Hats of to good ol' J.K. That was a really fun series, and I have to admit, I'll kinda miss Harry.

As I read I kept getting excited, and scared, and nervous, and anxious, and happy, and relieved, and scared again, for Harry and his posse (I just decided that they were a posse). Josh kept laughing at me, and when I'd offer to tell him what was happening, he calmly refused with the same response every time "I'll just wait for the movie."

"The movie?!?! That's not for YEARS!"
"I know, but it's better if you don't know what happens."

Ew. I can't imagine having to wait for the movie, why does he care if I tell him that Harry is the Horcrux and has to die? Why does he care if I ruin the ending? He's going to forget by then anyway. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait to enjoy it with him in a couple years when the movies finally catch up to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |