Thursday, September 13, 2007

CRASH!

Wow. What a day THIS has been! Wow wow wow.

Josh called me today while I was at work and told me he got in a car accident, he said it was bad, and it was his fault, and he'd call me back. I hate those kinds of phone calls, but I guess I'm glad I had some warning to calm down before I really talked to him. Turns out he was fine, and the other person was fine, but Steve - our truck is not fine. It leaked a lot of fluid, bashed in the hood, the bumper and the passenger door wouldn't open. It doesn't look that bad, but it is. It definitely is. We both decided we weren't going to dump a lot of money into the truck again, and that the next time it needed major repair we'd just get a new vehicle. SOOO, new vehicle here we come.

Josh is scared because he drives for work, and he's not sure what an accident will mean for his job, but I'm sure it will all work out, it's stressful, and he feels icky, but it'll be OK because it always is. In the mean time, we're back to sharing a vehicle. We've stopped leaving our house at the same time in the morning, I usually leave before Josh does, so I'm hoping that we can have smooth mornings. You never can tell what kinds of things that'll do for a couple. Sure hope it helps us get along more better instead of fighting. We shared a car when we first got married, so I don't think it'll be too difficult, but we'll see how I feel in a week or so. :) Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |