Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things I can reach

I have to stand up and move about every hour. Really, I've started making excuses. Pretending I meant to print something so I can walk to the printer and back with nothing in my hands, needing more ice, stocking office supplies, etc.

Just now I realized that there are a lot of things within arm's reach that I don't even have to move for. Believe it or not, most of these things are relatively entertaining....
my cell phone
stapler

tape dispenser

2 giant cups of water (one of ice, one of ice water)
an orange
my debit card/ID badge
the "hold up the papers" thing that I like to pinch my fingers with
my "knocking wood"
(I asked the cabinet guys for a "scrap of wood" so that when I "knock on wood" I wouldn't have to knock on laminate anymore. They brought me this beautiful polished piece of mahogany complete with felt feet.)
my glasses
a very lovely picture of me and handsome hubby
a snowman
pen and paper
name plate
phone
kleenex
heart paperclip from Tahnee (she loves me you know...)
there were 2 grimy ziplock bags, but i just threw them away cuz they were grossing me out.
my radio
(Aundrea and I might be allowed to play marco polo now that she has a mobile one instead of a big "base radio". I think I'd win if we played I Spy....I'm not so sure about marco polo.)
Sticky notes & post it flags in every size and 2 colors (respectively)

Really I should be able to keep myself entertained with all that stuff, right?

So why am I SOOO BORED?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I think you should come up with some cool creations and blog about them. :)....just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a piece of "knocking wood." Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share |