Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Stuff

Since I don't wanna share my lopsidedness with the whole world I'm working really hard on winning a free one of these. Also because it's cute, and I need to work on my cute factor. Thanks Nancy, for the tip.

Do you think I could "wear" it on a regular basis and not have to buy as many shirts?

If you want to win one too, you can enter, I guess. But the less people who enter, the better my chances are.....so.....you know, I'm not going to tell you to run over and enter the contest now. I'm also not going to tell you that I've been putting off posting it on my blog so you wouldn't have as much time to enter. :)

Shameless, I know.

But I will tell you (when I win) how much I love this thing, and tell you to buy one from her. I'm all for supporting the business, just not sharing my opportunity to win it for free.

4 comments:

  1. fine... I won't enter the contest... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't win I can make you one....:) I've never made one, but I'm sure it's not too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny!

    I think I'll actually survive if I don't win. It is nice to have something to tie around your neck to hold the cover on, though. Sometimes babies have less of a sense of modesty than Mommy and...pull the cover off. So having it go around your neck is a big plus, which is why I tied my burp cloths around my neck (you need a pretty big one for that). Rachel was a squirmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! You just mentioned it so you could get the three extra entries in the contest! Good luck. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Share |