Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pictures

Anybody who's ever tried to take a picture of more than 5 people at a time will probably be able to relate to my weekend.
My brother, Spencer, and his wife, Emily, and their 3 kids, are here from Washington to visit. Given that we had our most recent family picture taken like 2 years ago, and there are 2 new adults and 4 new kids since then, my mom decided on Thursday night that while they were here we needed to take a family picture. So, she called to see when we're available. Kudos to my mom for coordinating 6 family's schedules with the photographer. We went, we survived, we did a great job. Here's hopin' for no more babies/weddings for a while, because I know I can live without that stress for a while.
Mom said the reward for smiling really big at pictures was a barbeque at her house. Which was a success as always. Here are a couple of pictures that I took while they were doing individual families pictures.


This is Katy and her baby Ryann. That lucky girl got her mom's eyes!

This is my little brother Nate, and Sarah's youngest boy, Tyler. Nate can make that kid laugh like nobody else! They're bestest buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |