Thursday, August 16, 2007

Aaahhhhhh!!!

It was one of those days yesterday. I had way too much to do and way too little time. I was supposed to go to the Collin Raye concert with my super-cool mother-in-law. Then work was CRAZY. I have 12 projects sitting on my desk that all have to be done yesterday afternoon and I was stressed. I needed to finish my family history names because it was the last day, I needed to go grocery shopping so my poor husband could eat lunch, make lunches, make dinner, clean my house, do 3 batches of laundry, water the lawn, pick the garden, plan my lesson for our missionary meeting, file my mound of paperwork, pay the bills, plan my primary lesson, AND I really wanted to read a couple of books I just got. Instead I came home and cried and my husband was nice to me. He laid down with me for a few minutes while I cried because I was too stressed, and then I fell asleep. He woke me up right before I left, and I had to call mom to tell her I couldn't go to the concert because I had a huge work project. So, I worked on a couple of my projects for work, I got my family history names done, watered the lawn, changed the laundry (only once though), went grocery shopping, and made Josh's lunch for today. It doesn't sound like I did that much, but I really was busy the whole night, only I didn't feel good about. Sometimes I feel great after anight like that, like I've just conquered the world, but this time, I just wanted to cry the whole time. I was just stressed and anxious and not happy about the whole thing. Blah blah blah!!! I didn't want to do any of the things I was doing, I wanted to take a long bath, read a book, take a nap, go to a concert and just relax. But, today I feel a little more like my life is in control...not completely, but closer. I just plain tired, that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |