Friday, August 10, 2007

I can't WAIT!

Oh man. Today is the day. Yes, that's right, we're going to Alexander Lake! It's been a crazy week, we originally thought we could just leave today after work, but it turns out that some people in my family really want to be home Saturday/Sunday. so they are leaving Saturday. So, we're trying to do everything in our power to get up there as early as possible today. That way we'll have all day tomorrow, and half of today to hike, swim, canoe, etc. But, it's been a crazy week getting ready to go. Josh went up to Layton on Monday to get his movies so he could start his route and be done by Friday - only one of the titles he was putting in machines wasn't there. And it wasn't there Tuesday, and it wasn't there Wednesady. So he started Wednesday afternoon, hoping to be almost done on Thursady. so he had 2 days to do his weeks worth of work. Gross. Fortunately my husband is amazing and nice and is almost done! Yes, it's Friday morning and he only has a few machines left, so maybe we can leave at noon today! Now I just need to make sure I do my work so I can leave as early as he can. I can't wait!!! It's better than Christmas.

1 comment:

Share |