Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Taege

The Summer of the Babies continues:

My baby brother and his wife had their baby! Taege John Fugal was born on August 3, 2009.

Josh and I decided to forego the regular "day before teaching" routine and spend some time in Logan meeting Baby Taege. 

Aren't they a beautiful family?

Josh tends to be a bit of a baby hog. He'll hold any baby until I snatch it from his arms and run away so he can't catch me. That usually takes at least 2 minutes. Wait....maybe I'm the baby hog?

And my daddy loves to just put them on his lap and watch what happens.


Then Josh steals the baby back and starts examining them. Taege has a good grip even in his sleep!


But my favorite part is still the tiny little toes!
I'm amazed at how well Wendy is doing. Delivering this child was no small feat. He was 9 lbs 7 oz. at birth. Which is HUGE compared with Baby Lucy who was only 6 lbs 5 oz.
Now that Baby Lucy has had 2 weeks to grow, and Baby Taege has had a few days to lose some of his weight, they look closer to the same size.
I can't wait for Baby Thomas to join these 2, and REALLY I can't wait for next year when they're all a year old we're all chasing after them. They're gonna be the best of friends.

Adorable kid huh?

4 comments:

  1. He's really just so cute huh! And also, I like baby hogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Wendy looks happy and tired. She must be wonderwoman

    ReplyDelete
  3. cry cry cry cry cry!! SOOOOO cute!! you make me miss you guys every time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is very adorable :) Well done to the both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Share |