Thursday, April 1, 2010

Minute To Win It

Have you seen this show?

In support of my new year's resolution to form a permanent butt print on my couch, I watched this yesterday.

They made this show so that those of us with no real talents to speak of, and not even the ability to research and retain useless trivia could still have a chance at a million dollars.

I'm not sure how many times I asked Josh if he'd "try that so I can see if it's really hard or not" during the show....but that's only because my brain was a bit foggy after being filled with the What Not To Wear marathon and I couldn't count higher than 10 without getting my toes out from under the covers (which is an unreasonable request).

So here's what I want to know. Are you in training to show off your stupid human tricks? Which ones have you tried? And is "Don't Blow the Joker" even possible?

I'll just tell you right now that I will never go on that show, because 60 seconds is entirely too long for a close up of my mouth. Not even for a million dollars.

3 comments:

  1. i watched this for the first time last night too and OH MY it was hillarious! and im wondering the same thing about dont blow the joker.. REALLY? and why didnt she just stop and take the 75K instead of losing down to 50K.. idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try blowing straight down on the cards and see if that works. However, I have never watched the show or tried any of the games, so that's my advice for whatever it is worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    thank you for stopping by my blog today. What a beautiful child you have!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Share |