Monday, April 12, 2010

When I'm 25

What's it like to be 25 you ask?

For your listening pleasure while you read I give you.....The Beatles! [cheers erupt]


When I'm 25 I get to sleep in until 7.

When I'm 25 I can run a 5k in the morning. Granted it takes me 38 minutes.... but I can do it.

When I'm 25 Josh doesn't go to work until 9. That's because he loves the 25-year-old me.

When I'm 25 I eat Cafe Rio for lunch (with the ladies aka my mom and sisters). I call this "Rio con ladies" cuz it sounds like fun that way.

When I'm 25 Thomas take 2 hour naps.

When I'm 25 Josh says things like "wanna free massage tonight?" and I say things like "heck yes!" (because a tiny little part of me is still 17.)

When I'm 25 Aundrea comes to visit, Jamie & Emily send packages and everybody I've ever met gives me birthday wishes on Facebook. Plus my mother in law makes cakes that look like this:


When I'm 25 it rains because God knows I love the smell.

When I'm 25 I look like this with the boys I love the most.

7 comments:

  1. 25 sounds fabulous. You better believe I'm taking notes and passing them on to Corey for my birthday in a couple of months! Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope it continues to be great! You've got another 3 hours and 5 minutes--make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are simply adorable and make me laugh. Happy Birthday again, that is three times for me. I am so cool. 25 was a good year and will be a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a pretty great day to me! That cake looks scrumptious!! I hope you got our little bday gift in the mail too! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy birthday! (Yes, I know I'm late but you know what they say...)

    ReplyDelete

Share |