Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Integrity

What I should be doing is working. What I am doing is swearing at my computer.

What I should have done is shower. What I did do was making a smoothie.

What I should do later is grocery shopping. What I will do is nap.

I think that somewhere there's a definition of integrity that has something to do with doing what you know you should.....I am not integrity.....or integretous......or an English major.

When I'm 25 and one day, my husband drinks the last of the milk before my breakfast, my baby wakes up with a runny nose and I am suddenly as computer-stupid as I was in 2nd grade.

*sigh*

Being old bites.

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! I think when you are 25 and one day, you should be sure to take a nap and then do the other stuff. That's how it works as we age. :)

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. (:

    You are such a fun writer, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Share |