Monday, July 16, 2007

I can see clearly now...

You know how I work up on the hill and have a beautiful view of the whole wide world? Well, today for the first time in like 2 weeks I could see the mountains! With all of the fires going on all over this state it's been a while since I've been able to see very far at all, so that's a big moment and I'm happy about it.

This whole day has been a little like that. I had this crazy dream last night and I woke up feeling VERY thankful for my husband. Do you ever have those moments when you realize what your life could have been like if it had turned out the way you thought you wanted it to? I had one of those days. I'm SOO glad that my life didn't work out how I wanted it to before I knew Josh.

I sincerely hope that the rest of my life goes the same way, that I get to experience the things that are really best for me, in spite of what I think is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |