Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ahhh...productivity

Last week I was really not feeling the productive vibe. I played more tetris than any human being should, I talked to Jamie all day long while I was at work, and I didn't have a ton going on at work, so it was not my ideal feeling by the end of the week. Yesterday however, I made up for it. Kinda. At least I took a step in the right direction. :) I was much more productive at work and only played a little bit of tetris. I didn't blow ANYBODY off, which was good. At home while Josh was at school I was REALLY good. I turned on the TV, but I didn't even sit down to watch one show. I got up and got stuff done. I cleaned the house, watered the lawn, changed our OR reservations, filed all the stuff that's all over my house making a mess, threw away old stuff I don't really need anymore, made today's dinner, took a shower, worked a little, and made a bunch of phone calls I've been avoiding, and even picked up my parents from the aiport. It was a REALLY great night. I love nights like that. I went to bed dead tired, but it was the good kind. It worked out great because, of course we slept in today, so I was glad I had already showered so I didn't have to hurry as fast. I like that feeling. I even had breakfast this morning! Yess!!!

I also looked at trucks, we're thinking we might have to buy a new truck because Josh's is going to cost more money and we'd rather pay for a truck that works than pay for one that doesn't. So, we're looking into a new purchase, which is scary and exciting. Jamie has the hookup for everything in the world, including vehicles. So, I'm excited about that. We're going to go look at some at the Church Office Building and we think they have Josh's dream truck right now, so we'll see what happens. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |