Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged - 4 things

I love you Mal!

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Administrative Assistant for Apex Management – Four things I do at that job? Accounting, legal, hiring/training, and tenant liaison
2. Data Processor for AAA Fair Credit Foundation - I kinda miss that job sometimes….it was quite nice.
3. Legal Secretary for Bird and Fugal – my dad is the Fugal part. :)
4. Business Office Intern for Utah State Developmental Center – I pretty much always miss that job, it was fantastic.

Four Movies I've watched more then once:
Just for the sake of narrowing this down, I’m limiting it to the 2nd viewing in the past month. I watch too many movies too many times.
1. The Perfect Man – I’m a sucker for little girl movies and believing I’m a princess. Movies like this make me happy.
2. Cars - I have the mental and entertainment maturity of a 4 year old and I like it.
3. SWAT – That guy is GOOOD looking.
4. National Treasure - we saw the second one, which made me crave watching the first one.

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Fresno, CA - I like to claim I'm a California girl, but really I don't remember anything about living there, we moved when I was 3.
2. Lindon, UT - That's home to me.
3. Salt Lake City, UT – I absolutely loved living downtown.
4. North Salt Lake in my very own townhome! Check me out bein’ a grownup!!!

Four TV Show I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Law & Order: SVU – I watch old reruns while I run every night. It’s new to me.
3. The Office. I heart Jim
4. Bones/House – I think these are the same show, they’re on at the same time, I never watch 1 without watching the other, and they’re about dying/dead people and medical mysteries. That means they’re the same.

Four Places I've been:
1. Catalina Island – as far as I’m concerned, that is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
2. Boston – Good times with debate.
3. Sea World – I can’t believe I paid $50 to get in the door and didn’t see a dolphin show OR Shamu, how lame am I?
4. Oregon Coast – also one of the most beautiful places on earth. Someday I will have a cute little vacation home on the beach....someday.

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Jamie
2. Mom Reilley
3. Josh (once a month counts as regularly right?)
4. I can’t think of anyone else, my socialization has turned into just reading and commenting on people’s blogs and nothing more. Between the 32 blogs I read and facebook updating me on every detail in everybody’s life, I never need to e-mail anyone. That’s the cold hard truth.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta
2. Subway sandwiches – I seriously think I could eat the same thing every day for lunch and be happy – as long as it’s Subway....
3. Summer salads – weird salad, green salad, potato salad, ramen salad, pasta/pepperoni salad, picnic salad, the list goes on…..
4. Hamburgers, home grilled (I'm struggling for the perfect terminology to explain that these hamburgers are cooked on my grill by my husband and seasoned to my liking. They are not from Wendy's or McDonald's, but it's not like they're really home-made......I didn't slaughter the cow or anything......), and fresh with garden veggies on them….mmmm…..I’m drooling right now.

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. Alaska
2. Holland
3. Australia
4. Richland, WA
again with the drooling!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. The Cruise
2. Getting my husband back (stupid school holding him hostage....)
3. Economic stimulus package – putrid feds haven’t given us our money yet.
4. Finding out why I don’t get pregnant as fast as my sisters (not that it means anything, they are super-fertile and have babies faster than most people…..) – apparently the super-fertility gene was used up by the time my mom had me…..it’ll be nice to know what’s wrong with me.

Four People I Tag:
1. Jamie
2. Anna Hill (If I keep tagging you, I think you’ll start a blog. Just think, your first 2 posts are built in and you don’t have to think of anything to write about! :))
3. Julie Buckner
4. Hailey Ledford
I’m trying to mix it up, so if you feel neglected because I didn’t name you, pretend I did and do it anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |