Monday, March 8, 2010

Items of business

1. My baby is still asleep (it's 8:45am this is highly abnormal). I should wake him and feed him so we're on a good schedule for the day. I'd rather blog and blow-dry my hair in peace.

2. Saturday evening I had exactly 40 minutes to change, run (I did 2 miles!!!), shower, get dressed and get to our friends house for game night. It was already dark outside, but since I didn't have time to talk myself into it, I just went.  As I walked out the door Josh told me that if I insisted on running outside in the dark, he'd like it if I invested in a can of mace. I love Josh.

4 comments:

  1. Hes right! We never know who is watching our daily routine of when and where we walk or run. I buy mine at Bass pro, but you can order it. I bloged on my Valentine gift....http://somenanamoments.blogspot.com/2010/02/it-doesn-take-much-to-make-me-happy.html
    Always be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are good!..and I have a can of mace you can borrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Are we calling you a runner yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not a runner yet. I don't do it for fun, I do it because I have to or my chart on the fridge will yell at me.

    Maybe if I survive the first 5k and I quit immediately thereafter, we can say "I used to run". :)

    ReplyDelete

Share |