Monday, March 15, 2010

carrots = a smashing success


Based on this photo, I know you don't believe he liked them, but he really did love the carrots.



And look at me all stupid brave in my Sunday duds feeding my baby something orange!


I wish I could say this was his first taste of something other than rice cereal....but dad and baby had a bonding moment with brownie batter over the weekend. *sigh* 
[Let the record show I threw a gigantic fit and said mean things and yelled and screamed and threw stuff....but at least I didn't give my kid brownie batter.] 
[Also let the record show that Thomas is fine. F.I.N.E. He still ate vegetables later and he didn't die or get sick  or anything. He's fine. All that energy into throwing a big fit for nothing.] *sigh again*

8 comments:

  1. Not fair! It took my kids months to start actually swallowing the food instead of just spitting it out and screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm VERY lucky. :) He's been fantastic (fingers crossed, hoping for more...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the reason i really enjoy this post is because last night i threw a gigantic fit and said mean things and yelled and screamed and threw stuff, because luke gave cole chocolate milk (with LOADS of chocolate). if you only knew how cole eats you would have too. this kid hasn't *touched* -with any part of his body- a fruit or veggie since he was max's age. yep.

    ANYWAY i'm so impressed that thomas is such a great eater!!! three cheers for thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I love that first face! Priceless! First foods are SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Thomas! And way to go Amy on not getting any on your church clothes (at least I don't think you did). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thomas will live after brownie batter.. kason lived after cheetos at 6 months... and maybe it wasnt logan giving him the cheetos and my freaking out.. maybe it was the other way around? ANYWHO.. on another note thomas is adorable and looks SO much like yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warning carrot stains never come out. Yay for eating new foods!

    ReplyDelete

Share |