Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Stinks

This post was written on March 28, 2011..... 

It's 12 in the afternoon and miraculously I have somewhere to be tonight. So today it is mandatory that I get ready.

The problem is that I can't stand to be in my bathroom because I can smell the water in there. All of it. (Do you know how much water is in the bathroom? A lot.) I haven't cleaned it in 2 weeks and the smell of 2-week-water suffocates me when I go in there. So I stink, because the bathroom stinks.

But I can't clean the bathroom because the smell of the cleaner makes me gag (just today - not always). And when I gag it doesn't help the smell problem.

So I stink, because the bathroom stinks, because the cleaner stinks. So it isn't my fault - OK?

.....as of this moment in real time (April 27), only the water stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |