Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break Means

Another season of 24. Will you judge me if I tell you we have every intention of starting and finishing Season 2 before Spring Break is over?

Josh coming home EVERY night. Probably even before dinner.

Bike rides in the middle of the day.

Sleeping in (only when combined with the newfound freedom in DST).

Taxes. I loathe taxes. I don't know enough about the rules. Josh only knows that he wants to claim everything he can. I only know that I don't care as much about the end result as I do about the number of hours I spend finding paperwork, justifying expenses and warily watching the refund number adjust with every entry. (Wait? Did we actually earn that money? Do we have to put it in?) This is an enormous source of contention for us. Seriously. Putrid feds.

Lunch dates. With friends and sisters and Josh. It doesn't really matter, because I'm not preparing it.

Chocolate covered cinnamon bears. When Josh is home, I eat more. Also when he's home at night, we eat more sweets. Because cuddling up on the couch watching a show and snacking on something delectable is flat-out heavenly. And we save things like that for occasions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |