Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A good cause

Remember my friend Kristina? The one who has twins and changes sheets while they jump on the bed? She's quite the amazing person.

Earlier this year she was diagnosed with MS and she's participating in Walk MS which is pretty amazing considering that less than 6 months ago (how long has it been Kristina?) she was completely paralyzed and in a wheel chair.

So because I know a million of you are generous caring people who either love Kristina (Hi Kristina's mom!) or have experience with MS (Hi Aundrea and Tambi!) or like to walk (Hi Sue!) or have a spare $25 (Hi!......OK, I don't know anybody like that....) or just like to participate in a good cause, I thought I'd let you know about it.

Here's the info on Kristina's blog, and if you'd like to participate even if you only know her through me, I'm relatively certain she would love to have you on her team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |