Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleep, GLORIOUS sleep

Last night my baby slept.

ALL.

NIGHT.

LONG.

I can pretty much count on 6 hours of sleep from him on a regular basis, but when I still get up at 3 or 4 am I don't really think it counts as a "sleeping through the night". Probably because I'm a big sissy.

I put him down at about 9:30 and when Josh and I woke up to get ready for the day at 6:30 he was still out cold. STILL. As in, he didn't wake up even once that whole time! I stayed up about an hour and a half after him and got up and hour before him. And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing.

Best Christmas present EVER.

6 comments:

  1. Smartest 2-month-old in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had you guys for Christmas. I'd be happy to go to bed an hour earlier and get up an hour and a half later than you. :D

    What a sweet li'l boy. (And hard working mom to get him on such a schedule!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Amy! Merry Christmas! Hope that he continues to do that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!!! Go Thomas GO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep is glorious... especially after so many weeks of... well... not sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Share |