Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rags

OK I blogged about the Legacy I think I left in good 'ol Lindon 1st Ward. And here is what I mean when I say I had a real live fro.


This is me and Carly - after you take the rags out, you come out with these cute little ringlets (this is usually the second to last day of girls camp - that way your hair is all tied up and out of your way while you're camping, which in theory is the whole point). THEN......


Heather, Megan, Carly and Me. We're superheros. Heather and Megan have plastic bags on their heads because we were going swimming, and they needed to keep their hair dry or it would lose the curl. We wore bags too, but the camera didn't wait for me and Carly.


Once I got home, we took pictures of the fro. And yes, that is my real hair.....and my real nephew too. :) I think he was scared of me, but he's a good sport, so he smiled anyway.


yep, there I am in all my girls camp glory....dirt on the hoodie I probably wore for 3 days straight, then rolled around in the dirt when we took down camp. I came home and immediately went to the kitchen to eat. :) And yes, I'm still in my pajamas.....oh this picture makes me happy!

4 comments:

  1. PLEASE teach me how to do this.. seriously I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! You're so funny! Yeah, come do it to Brianna's hair so I can see how to do it....mine sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is AMAZING! I totally want a fro now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome!! And still is!

    ReplyDelete

Share |