Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Plans

Our summer plans have quickly gone from
Hiking!
Biking!
Swimming!
Play dates!!!

to eating, sleeping and sitting. With an occasional mix-it-up of cooking and cleaning.

Last night we thought we'd go for a hike, but then we remembered that I'm all knocked up and lazy and a 5 miles hike at the end of the day with Tommy AND me whining the whole way probably wasn't as fun as it initially sounded.

It took nearly the entire winter to figure out what fun things we could do inside. Let's hope my brain hasn't already melted and I can get my booty out the door for something fun before the snow flies again.

3 comments:

  1. I remember those days. They may get worse before they get better. Get some picture puzzles and you and your hubbie can put it together. Play an old game inside like Monopoly. Bake something once a week together. Play under the blankets...No really..drape them across the chairs, crawl under and take a glass of wine, some cheese, crackers, and fruit. Play Wii. Watch a favorite Old classic on the boob tube. Its really hot out doors, so play inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please use the phrase "knocked up" as much as possible? That makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Share |