Sunday, June 12, 2011

Madness

At one point today Josh and I have 4 overlapping meetings/family obligations.

Obviously we are only 2 people (maybe it's not obvious to you, what with all the hugeness going on around here....but it's obvious to me because we still only have 4 hands between the two of us. And 4 hands can only carry so much stuff.) and we won't be at all 4 places at once; but I think we might make it to at least part of everything today.

Of course that means that since I left the house at 8:30 this morning, the only time I'll see Josh was when we just met in the parking lot of Arby's to do the Tommy hand off.

I bet all the people at Arby's thought it looked pretty funny with the 3 of us dressed in our Sunday-duds hanging out in the parking lot because those 5 minutes were the only chance we'd have to talk to each other. *sigh*

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |