Saturday, March 1, 2008

Picnic at the Park


Yesterday was such a beautiful day that on the way to work we decided that Josh would take me on a picnic for lunch. We went to memory grove and thoroughly enjoyed how warm and beautiful it was! I'm not one to be a winter-hater by any means, but the sunshine felt so good, and everything smelled nice, and it was an undeniably beautiful day. Even for a winter-lover you can't beat that.


I am suddenly excited for spring/summer. Josh will be out of school in May (and the peasants rejoiced) and we can go camping all the live long day. I'm thrilled! I can't wait for another fun filled summer of adventure, bonding, bbq's, badminton, swimmin', campfires, s'mores, Alexander Lake, slip 'n slides, and most importantly NO SCHOOL! It's like I'm back in elementary school and summer is the essence of my life. I can't imagine anything better than the ultimate freedom that comes with summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |