Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Christmas time is here....

I can't even tell you how excited I am for Christmas this year. There's no good reason for it, but I'm seriously thrilled out of my mind. I just can't wait!!!

I've started making Christmas lists of what to get people, so if you're reading this and know what you want for Christmas, tell me now. I've started looking for things to buy, and I'm just plain excited.

Last year Jamie and I dipped pretzels, and I'm so excited to do it again this year. Those are GOOOOOD. And I'm excited for the tree, and the wrapping paper, and the stockings, and the snow, lights, concerts, parties, shows, the whole thing. I can't wait! I wish it was now, do you think it's bad to put your Christmas tree up before Halloween? Hmm... :)

Last night Josh didn't have school (thank you Christopher Columbus!) and we bought tickets to Forgotten Carols. Turns out that's a play, like with a story line and stuff. I had no clue. When we got it out to listen the other day, Josh was telling me all about it, and I'm way excited to see it. So, we bought tickets because they went on sale yesterday, and from the looks of things they sell out FAST!

While we were buying those tickets, I started to wonder about the Tab Choir and the Devotional tickets. Turns out that this year the Mormons are giving those our by a reservation process. So, there are like 3 weeks to "register" and you say how many you want and then after the registration is closed, they randomly decide who gets tickets. That way you don't have to block out 3 hours of your morning the day they are available. Anyway, click here to register for Devotional tickets, and then the Choir Concert registration opens later this month. Exciting times!

They've been putting the lights up on the trees like for months, which means it's Christmas time! Yay for us!!!

I truly don't remember the last time I was this excited for Christmas, I don't even know why.

We also looked at some houses for sale online, because it's about time for us to make some decisions. So, here's hopin' for something good to happen. If anybody sees a cheap house (like less than $135,000) let us know, we're about to the point that we're willing to live anywhere if we can afford a house/condo.

Josh wants to live in Tremonton, I think that's funny. I'm sure I'll win that "discussion".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |