Sunday, August 14, 2011

Skydiving!

There was a groupon about a month before Father's Day for that indoor skydiving thing for two. And when I saw it I randomly decided that Josh needed that. And since I am entirely too chicken pregnant for things like that, I begged Ashley to give it to Junior too so he'd have someone to go with.

The gift went over well on Father's Day weekend, but now that he actually got to use it I was the hero of the day. I love being the hero.

It could have been the wind flying past him a 10 million (ish) mph or it might be just how happy he was, but I think the smile plastered all over his face says it all.


He said it was AWESOME and now he is convinced that we are going to go real skydiving next.


Fortunately I bought myself some time by making Junior go first.  




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast, but I don't know that I could do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That really looks super fun, but I don't know about real sky diving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting one up here very soon! We'll see if my temporary non-chickeness holds out for it!

    ReplyDelete

Share |