Thursday, February 17, 2011

Measuring my day

I think instead of measuring the day in hours or minutes or time, I'm going to start measuring in diaper changes, wardrobe changes, showers, baths and episodes of Bones watched. And instead of seconds I could just count how many times I say the phrase "Stop pushing me around you bossy little boy!!!"

Today it's 4 diaper changes, 2 showers, 2 wardrobe changes (for 2 bodies), 1 bath, and like 3 episodes of Bones. And it's only 2pm.

Remind me why I said "sure honey, I'll be more than supportive while you're in school again." again? Bedtime cannot get here fast enough.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I remember those days! Everything was about either diapers or dishes.

    Kiss our beautiful boy lots and lots. It feels long today, but it is still worth it.

    (I'd tell you that it's going to go by in a blink, but I hated it when people told me that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really hoping the wardrobe changes and extra baths weren't because someone is sick.... ?
    also, you know what would be fun? if we had a bones night and hung out, ate food, watched bones, and let our boys play? what say you?

    p.s. i survived my procedure today and all is well. and i even got to eat! just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aundrea - currently not blinking. But only because I'm afraid my house will burn down if I do.

    Ashlie - SO glad it went well this morning! And about dang time you got to eat!!! :D I'm all over a Bones night - you let me know when your life calms down again. Nobody is sick here, just exceptionally grouchy and in a food-throwing mood. :D

    ReplyDelete

Share |