Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Some important things

These are some unrelated things that happened today that don't quite earn their own post.
  • Josh and I split the first (and only) tomato off our plant this year. Not bottom rot. It was beautiful.
  • Tommy slept for 2.5 hours in one nap.
  • We're packing all day long for a camping trip. Wish us luck.
  • Josh isn't working again today. I love pretend vacations.
  • We're going shopping. All of us. For the first time since I don't even know when. Shopping with 2 boys is a whole different game than shopping with me.
  • We dropped Tommy's crib. That's because 4 days ago Josh went in to get him and he was just standing there staring at his room. So I said "Absolutely. No matter what. Regardless of what else happens. Even if there is a natural disaster. Nothing NOTHING will stop us from dropping the level of that crib TODAY." And now it's 4 days later so I thought we'd better do it.
  • I woke up feeling surprisingly good considering the bike ride we went on yesterday. I have a feeling my butt would hurt more if I sat on a bike seat, but for now it's OK.
  • Tommy helped us pack for camping. By sitting in the bucket, and crawling around pulling things out of bags. He's fantastic like that. 

3 comments:

  1. what a good day! you are my hero with all your bike riding. my butt hurts thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun camping!

    We kept putting off dropping Asher's crib...and he fell out. So props to you for getting it done now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your hubby out doing something with the bikes in the rain...good hubby you have.

    Happy Camping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share |