Thursday, August 5, 2010

One thing I love about being at my mom's house

One thing I love about being at my mom's house is the yard.

Josh and I agree that the next place we live will have a yard and a garage larger than our car. Among other things.

The garden and the barn. Yes, that's ALL garden. Yes I brought home "some" squash. Thanks mom!

The trampoline, which Tommy thinks is only mildly entertaining. For 5 jumps. Then he (and I) are done.

The ginormous swing set, trees and open lawn for game playing.

Tommy is like 2 feet tall right? So that puts this swing set in perspective.
Tommy LOVED to swing.

He giggled and giggled and giggled. So I got out the camera. And he suddenly didn't think it was as funny. But....because I know Grandma Reilley loves no sound more than this one (the baby...not the mommy) you get the video anyway.



Nevermind Grandma. I'll try again tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. that is the HUGEST swing i have EVER seen in my life. your mom could charge admission for that! and i'm a little bit intimidated just looking at it... seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME backyard! I would gladly give up square footage in my home for a big backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Share |