Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Lucy continued

Wanna see some cute pictures of my new niece? You can.
These tiny toes are probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Not the cutest picture of me....but don't I look great holding a new baby? Yes I do.
I could tell you that we were praying at this particular moment, but it'd be a big lie.
She's so tiny that the bow thing doesn't fit on her head. It falls off when she moves.
Streee-eeeetch!
Check out nose on this little one...positively adorable.
Daddy trying to wake her up...those legs are tinier than they look.
The family picture in the hospital. The only one where they were all holding still.
Ryann loves Baby Lucy.
Ryann puts on her baby voice and goes "ooohhh look! it's a brand new baby Lucy!" It's adorable.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH!!!! I wanna turn. You better hold her for me too! She is SO precious! And yes, you look great with a new baby in your arms, but you always have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby girl! She just loves her Aunt Amy so much!

    ReplyDelete

Share |