Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anniversary

Sometimes Josh & I ditch work to go to the movies.


But this time we had the day off for our anniversary and couldn't think of anything better to do than go see Harry Potter. So we did.

Then we went mini golfing.

We document "holes in 2" where I come from.

Except Josh. He documents holes in one.

We were behind a big group of little kids...we had time to take pictures.
After the movie, and the minigolfing we decided to be grownups and got some shopping done. 
Nothing says romance like Costco. 
It was a great anniversary - not like a trip to Alaska, but a great day anyway.

3 comments:

  1. OK...I'm amazed that you can get into a squatting position at 27 weeks pregnant! Seriously...my body would never do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roommate and i LOVE this Morn Creations bag
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (slightly belated)anniversary!!! Ü

    ReplyDelete

Share |