Friday, December 28, 2007

Packed up

My husband is amazing. I think I brag about him a lot, but he deserves it! The past 2 days he's had off work while I've gone to work, and he has spent the WHOLE day packing and cleaning. Wednesday when I got home I had a living room FULL of boxes, and I was so relieved that we were so close! Yesterday he didn't feel well, but he still did a ton of stuff anyway. So last night we finished up the bulk of it. Today he is doing those last few things, and the part of the kitchen we didn't quite get to, but we're mostly ready to move. I hope the whole process will be really easy and simple and stress-free. I feel pretty organized in this move, and I feel like it's going to go well, and that is a GREAT feeling.

Tonight we have 1 more family Christmas party (his family has had 5 so far this season, and we're missing 1 this afternoon before the 1 tonight - 7 total, they're insane!) and then we'll go home and shower and pack up the real last minute things we need and we'll be ready to move bright and early. Wow. That's all I have to say about that! I can't believe it's really here, AND I'm so excited to get moved! It's a VERY happy day for me.

1 comment:

  1. You're husband IS amazing. You're brave too, I think I couldn't let Cameron pack all our stuff up because I'm a control freak about those sorts of things, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Share |