Thursday, April 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow! What a day! Yesterday, April 18, 2007 it snowed like CRAZY! There are tulips and daffodils all over the yard, and they're COVERED in snow. As I drove up this morning, the view over the valley was BEAUTIFUL. So, I had to take a picture, which really doesn't do it justice, but here it is anyway. This is the view from the basement window - which is pretty rad when you think about it. How many people have a view like this in their basement? Not many, and that makes me happy. (I just realized that I can't post the picture because I'm at work, and I have no way to get it off my camera. Maybe I'll post it later.)

It was a really good morning for some reason - probably because I had a pretty good night. Josh and I went out to dinner with the Egberts for my birthday - which was an adventure. Then we went to play Settlers with Ben, which was really fun. When we got home, we were both really tired, but had one of those really good heart felt talks, which makes me happy. :) So, this morning I woke up feeling loved and happy. I love it when that happens. It's a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |