Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Look at me, I'm a blogger!

OK remember that movie with Bill Murray in it, and he has to take "baby steps down the hall, baby steps to the elevator, baby steps ONto the evelvator, baby steps riding the elevator etc etc etc" well, later in that same movie, he's being real brave and he is tied to a sailboat on the front of it like an ornament or something, and he has his arms stretched out like he's flying and he yells "Look at me! I sail! I'm a sailor!" and he's real proud of himself. So now, look at me, I blog, I'm a blogger! Here's how it happened.

Jamie (my roommate and closest friend (except my husband)) was bored at work and reading Laura's blog and we both got inspired to become bloggers, so here we go. :) I'm officially a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |