Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Keeping Him Drunk (and other made up words)

Tommy hasn't been feeling well for the last couple of days - after a midnight bath and sheet-changing Tommy woke up appropriately thirsty.

That's why Josh reminded me today that my goal should be to not let him get dehydrated - you know....keep him.....drunk.

We make up words on a regular basis in our house, like the time we were driving from one place to the next and I told Josh I thought we should have "real conversations" on a more regular basis. He turned to me without missing a beat and said "What? We conversate. We're conversating right now, right?" After teasing him for an appropriate amount of time (at least 2 years) I might be willing to let it go.

Of course he isn't the only one who does it - I have my fair share of stupid words which aren't, but it's more fun to make fun of my boys than it is to admit my own stupidity. So this post ends here.

The End.

3 comments:

  1. sorry your baby is still sick! I hate those flus. And I hope you are staying well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he feels better soon!! And, by the by, making up words is the best. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Share |