Thursday, May 6, 2010

pancakes are better

Josh was craving pancakes this morning.

And being the guilt-ridden incredibly kind-hearted wife that I am, I made them for him.

Thomas was craving whatever was in front of Josh for breakfast. (Is it still a craving if you want it 24/7?)

And being the irresponsible easy-going mother I am, I told Josh to break some up for him.

And he loved them.

He was a very hungry caterpillar baby. He had his regular bottle, berries, rice cereal AND an entire pancake.

I'm relatively certain Josh will be slipping him bite-sized pieces of everything from now until Thomas figures out he doesn't have to wait for Josh to give him food.

Heaven help the grocery budget.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how lucky you are! I still can't get Josie to eat that much at 17 months! It's very stressful to have a baby who won't eat, so I'm glad Thomas likes his food!

    ReplyDelete

Share |