Thursday, November 19, 2009

To think...I used to just sleep at night

As much as I miss my whole night's sleep....I kindof wonder how a person can do nothing but sleep all night long.

So far tonight I've caught up on The Biggest Loser and The Office (thank you hulu).

I've read A LOT of blogs.

I've fed the babe.

I've rocked the babe.

I've changed the babe.

And I've read some of the sleep book in preparation for actually being allowed to use it.

And it's only 4:30am. I still have 30 minutes before my night is over!

Imagine if I were actually productive during this time - laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, working.....I could take guilt-free naps ALL DAY LONG!

1 comment:

  1. I would not watch any TV at all if it weren't for Hulu. Really. I can't watch anything with my kids around (I'm not sure if they would get Dwight Schrute's character or if he would just really scare them). Nick heard that in January Hulu is going to start charging, UGH! I hope it's not true!

    ReplyDelete

Share |