Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lonely again....

It's official, I'm bored and lonely again. I miss my husband. His dad called me tonight and we chatted for a little while, but that's like the only interaction I've had since I left work. I'm lonely and craving hanging out with someone. I cleaned the kitchen and the bedroom, and I posted a bunch of pictures and now I'm bored. I guess it's time to break out the coloring, and get back to normal life. Maybe some more online shopping, cooking, laundry, and organizing. In theory I'm working all night long, but my brain is fried and I can't focus anymore - so instead I'm checking facebook and blogs regularly. That's kindof like being social right?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely.

    PS. Your games closet kind of looks like ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's good to have a lot of games isn't it? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Share |