Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The new house

Here are pictures of the new house. The walls are not decorated yet, but here is what we have so far.
This is our beautiful bathroom. Eventually when I find the perfect dark purple shower curtain and bath mats, it will match and be very cute, or elegant, or pretty or something. :) I'm working on it.


Our bedroom - HUGE compared to what we had!

The other part of our bedroom - see 2 pictures means it's HUGE!

The living room with the hand me down couch, and incredibly nice and comfy love sac.

That's the TV - yes I was watching The Office when I took this picture.

The second bathroom, completely undecorated - I need a shower curtain and all kinds of things for it - but since we never shower there, I'm not in a big hurry.

The office - a piano, a desk, a beautiful office with no office chair - but someday it will work.

My bookshelf, with my stereo on top - Josh thinks that's where the fancy clock goes, clearly this is not where it goes, but it's higher than I can reach, and I'm scared of my step stool - SO until I find out where it goes and I corner Josh and make him get it down for me, it will stay where it doesn't belong.

My beautiful game closet. :) And blankets, but let's face it, we based our decision to buy a house solely on how many games we could fit in it comfortably. :)

The dining area - our beautiful table will arrive in approximately 6 weeks - yes, that's correct, 6 whole weeks. LONG time!

This is my new kitchen 5 times the cupboard space, 3 times the counter space, a bigger fridge (with fancy ice maker and water thing in the door), AND a dishwasher. I couldn't be happier.

I love my house, I really do love it. It has it's weird quirks I'm not used to, and it's not my ultimate dream home for the rest of time, but for now it truly is perfect for us! Thank you for taking the grand tour of my new house.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! :) I'm so excited for you! Does it feel weird to own a house? That is so far down the road for us! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad to lust after a kitchen? Because I'm pretty sure that I'm lusting after yours right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitchen, and I especially love that you have The Office playing on your TV! (Is that sad that that's what I picked up on?)

    ReplyDelete

Share |