Monday, September 2, 2013

Lazy Man

Lindon City had a Lazy Ironman this year and on a whim I thought it sounded like fun. You do an Ironman....over the course of 2 months.

Only I didn't hear about it until halfway though.

So I signed up and asked Josh to be on my team. We'd share a shirt.

And what do you know - we actually finished it!

As far as a physical challenge a lazy man isn't really something to brag about. And splitting one with your spouse really isn't something to brag about. But I'm doing it anyway because GO US!



Plus there's something about meeting a common goal and working together for something...more reasons I'm glad we did it.

4 comments:

  1. I've always thought that the training is a bigger accomplishment than the race. Good work team Egbert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!!! That makes me think that it would be the smartest idea ever for me to split one of those with Spencer! ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ooh! I wanna be on that team too. :)

      Delete
    2. Sweet! I'll let Spencer know and tell you when he's completed it for us and brought us 1st place medals! ;)

      Delete

Share |