Friday, October 28, 2011

Things I Do Not Need

When The Universe finds out you're pregnant it tells everybody it knows. And The Universe if fairly well connected.

Which is why every week my mailboxes (both e- and snail) are crammed with lists of items I must have in my home before the baby arrives.

The truth is that we have bought precious little for Little John because I fully expect him to be a duplicate of Tommy. Still, it's overwhelming how much stuff a baby needs. Combine that with the unreasonable amount of time I spend on Pinterest and my shopping list is growing growing at an alarming rate.

That's why I'm excited about this short list of things I do not need.

  1. A blanket with my face on it. Or anybody else's face on it.  Sorry Costco. It's cool that you can do that - but it's simply unnecessary.
    Cotton ThrowCotton Throw
  2. Shrunken Heads in my drink this has been loved and pinned by an alarming number of people I follow on Pinterest and it still makes me shudder every time I see it.

    Same with these disgusting jell-o worms.
    Pinned Image
  3. Any. More. Candy.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha. Agreed! We went to the coolest Halloween party ever and Rob had made a jello brain. It was thick and pink and just like you would imagine a brain to be. I couldn't get over it. Also, I'm glad I didn't buy you a blanket with a giant picture of my face...or maybe I will mwah ha ha ha ha happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Share |